2020-05-25 21:37:59 +0000 UTC by QuietDove
This much requested event will take place for the very first time this weekend. It is AvatarMCs' first ever Spleef Tournament! Please read below for more information:
- When will it be?
- The event will take place on Saturday, May 30 at 19:00 UTC. Please use your trusty friend Google to find exactly what time this is in your time-zone. World Time Buddy is a helpful resource.
- How do I join?
- Please join the Discord and sign up in the Tournament Chat or message a moderator / chat moderator in-game. There may be limited availablity to sign up on the day, but we encourage you to sign up in advance to help the event run smoothly.
- How do you play Spleef?
- The objective is very simple. Four players will be in the arena at any one time, and they must attempt to break snow from under the feet of their opponents, dropping them into the pit below for elimination. There is no bending allowed—you just have to be good at jumping over holes!
- Will there be rewards?
- This event's rewards will be done slightly differently, with rewards being given on a per-round basis rather than the over all champion. Participation rewards will still only be given out once though.
- First Place: 25,000¥
- Second Place: 10,000¥
- Third Place: 5,000¥
- Participation: Everyone who signs up for the tournament and participates in it without missing any matches will receive a participation prize. This will consist of four Spirit Essence and a tea leaf. First, second and third place winners will receive these as well.
- How do I join the Discord?
- You can simply join with this direct invite. Below are instructions to link your AvatarMC account with Discord; however, this is not required!
- First, you need to create an AvatarMC Forum account by performing
/register while on the server.
- Once you have the forum account set up, go to discord.avatarmc.com and log in with your forum information. This will link your account to your Discord account.
- If you already have an AvatarMC Forum account, but don't remember your log-in information, please contact GuoKao.
- Various notes on how the event will function:
- The tournament will run on a series of free-for-all fights, each featuring four random players. Everyone will take part in the same amount of games, with players being given points depending on when they die during their rounds. The winner will be the one with the most points at the end of 20 rounds. Round numbers may be subject to change, depending on number of participants.
If you have any questions regarding the event, you can ask in our Discord or message a moderator in-game.
We hope you join the fight on Saturday, May 30 at 19:00 UTC!