Join the AvatarMC QA Team!
Do you think you have what it takes to help test new features?
We're looking for people to join us! Assignments will include testing changes to the elements alongside super secret additions.
Please note that our sponsors at
ACME Bending HQ are not responsible for any damages caused in testing.
To ensure a seamless transition for all users throughout any updates and maintain high quality standards for bending changes and pushing dungeons.
The team primarily focuses on giving feedback on changes proposed by game designers and developers, whether in a conceptual stage or prototyping stage.
- Lively interest in both Avatar and Minecraft.
- Ability to work well in team environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and frequently with your team through Discord.
- Maintained activity on the server.
Pluses (please mention these if they apply)
- Past experience troubleshooting or bug testing.
- Extensive knowledge of all or most of the server mechanics available on the live server.
To apply, please send an email to qaavatarmc.com including the following:
- Your name and country.
- Your in-game name.
- Your Discord ID.
- An example of how you would describe a problem you found while testing a soon to be released dungeon, i.e. if the XP gained isn't what it should be, how would you word your report?
- A letter of motivation that should include why you want to join the team, what you expect of the project and why you think you are of value to the team.