We’re currently seeking talented developers to join our development team.
In this role, the developer
would be responsible for maintaining and developing quests, game mechanics and plugins.
- Lively interest in both Avatar and Minecraft
- Experienced in Java or Go
- Ability to work well under direction and with others
- Ability to communicate clearly and frequently with your team through Skype and Mumble
Pluses (please mention these if they apply)
- You are not an End User.
- Maven knowledge.
- Git knowledge.
- Active and friendly attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
To apply, please send an email to devavatarmc.com including the
- Your name and country
- Your in-game name
- Your Skype name
- An example of (some of) the best code you've written. We want to see your capabilities, so we can help you
expand on them.
- A letter of motivation that should include why you want to join the team, what you expect of the project,
why you think you are of value to the team and (optionally) what project you wish to work on.